While reading through drummer Jonas Fairley's webstagram page, I noticed a post about him cutting some vocals for Jake's new project
Here's the myspace page for the band Black Betty he was in. There are a bunch of tracks on the myspace page. Could this be the direction Jake goes with some of the new songs? Possibly! Btw, Jonas has a good voice, very Chris Cornell-like
"The lead vocalist position is almost solidified, but details are still being worked out. The only information that has thus far been provided is thathe hails from Canada, and certain logistics need to be ironed out prior to a formal announcement". - BLABBERMOUTH.NET
AZFF wrote:"The lead vocalist position is almost solidified, but details are still being worked out. The only information that has thus far been provided is thathe hails from Canada, and certain logistics need to be ironed out prior to a formal announcement". - BLABBERMOUTH.NET
As the legendary and Iconic WAR would Classic song says: "Your Outtasight", surely the Rebel musician JAKE E. LEE fits that bill!!! Love the new pix of da Oge*Jake looks outtasight and so cool!! peace.
DAMN I used to have a Princeton Reverb just like the one Jake's got his foot on in that pic but it was stolen... That little amp was friggin AWESOME!!
Can't wait to hear what the new RDC disc will sound like... I was a little disappointed with Jake's last studio effort "Retraced", I mean I get the whole covertune thing but c'mon Jake, give us some tasty HEAVY grooves this time!!