Search found 9 matches
- Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:10 pm
- Forum: Free for all...
- Topic: David Lee Roth and John 5
- Replies: 6
- Views: 49254
Re: David Lee Roth and John 5
Between his stint with DLR and Rob Zombie don't forget John played for Marlyn Manson for about 6 years too....
- Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:51 pm
- Forum: All things Jake E Lee...
- Topic: Jake & Ray - interview!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 14636
Re: Jake & Ray - interview!
nice find!!
- Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:36 pm
- Forum: Free for all...
- Topic: Queenryche June 25th 2013
- Replies: 4
- Views: 42741
Re: Queenryche June 25th 2013
It still amazes me how Tate has gone from Hero to ZERO!!!
Back in the day when we first heard "Queen of the Reich" we thought wow cool metal band but holy shit listen to how this guy can sing?!?! Then later, somewhere around the release of Q2k was when it was clear for me that Tate was the one ...
Back in the day when we first heard "Queen of the Reich" we thought wow cool metal band but holy shit listen to how this guy can sing?!?! Then later, somewhere around the release of Q2k was when it was clear for me that Tate was the one ...
- Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:17 pm
- Forum: Free for all...
- Topic: Power Trio's to look out for.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 45870
Re: Power Trio's to look out for.
Yeah Sykes is way too good a player to not be doing anything...
- Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:07 am
- Forum: Free for all...
- Topic: David Lee Roth and John 5
- Replies: 6
- Views: 49254
Re: David Lee Roth and John 5
I remember when John first played alongside Dave he was still going by "John Lowery" back then......
- Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:03 am
- Forum: Free for all...
- Topic: Power Trio's to look out for.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 45870
Re: Power Trio's to look out for.
The Winery Dogs was definitely one I was looking forward to given they're 3 of my fave musicians but I must say I ended up only digging about half of the tunes on the disc, the rest just kinda sound like "filler"... I think they'll definitely be a better live band than studio so cant wait for them ...
- Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:52 am
- Forum: All things Jake E Lee...
- Topic: New Pics of Jake and the studio
- Replies: 9
- Views: 18269
Re: New Pics of Jake and the studio
DAMN I used to have a Princeton Reverb just like the one Jake's got his foot on in that pic but it was stolen... That little amp was friggin AWESOME!!
Can't wait to hear what the new RDC disc will sound like... I was a little disappointed with Jake's last studio effort "Retraced", I mean I get the ...
Can't wait to hear what the new RDC disc will sound like... I was a little disappointed with Jake's last studio effort "Retraced", I mean I get the ...
- Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:30 pm
- Forum: All things Jake E Lee...
- Topic: Jake gives guitar to audience member :D
- Replies: 21
- Views: 30562
Re: Jake gives guitar to audience member :D
VERY COOL of Jake to do.... but it does look like it was "rigged"... Jake was already miked up, had guitar in hand and the camera was already set to pan to Jake when the box of junk was found to be empty.... Cool none the less 
- Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:26 pm
- Forum: All things Jake E Lee...
- Topic: July 13th and 20th on TMS
- Replies: 27
- Views: 37124
Re: July 13th and 20th on TMS
So, after bouncing around on some different sites, I seen Jake's playing getting some not so favorable reviews. A couple of us here on JEL.com have touched on this subject earlier on about some of the guest guitarists on TMS. Example: Richie Kotzen in my book a masterful player, but does not shine ...