[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JakeELee.com - View topic - New music from Queensryche coming soon

New music from Queensryche coming soon

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

New music from Queensryche coming soon

Postby Doobie » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:16 am

Killer of Giants

Re: New music from Queensryche coming soon

Postby MrScary1971 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:36 pm

I love the Ryche but I am a bit worried about this new release. Geoff Tate and Scott Rockenfield were quoted as saying the new album will feature "dance music" with the tried and true Ryche type material. Here's a quote.

"I add a lot of film score elements or sound effects [into my drum work], especially on the new thing we’re working on right now," Rockenfield said. "Geoff [Tate, vocals] and I have really spent a lot of time together redesigning the QUEENSRŸCHE thing, which you're going to love. It's huge rock but with a great dance vibe to it, real modern dance. It's kind of like 'Rage' ['For Order'] through a time tunnel, bringing it into the now. There are a lot of electronic elements to it. It's a big rock thing that is going to have a lot of color to it — it's good and really intense."

I guess we'll see ;)

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Anim8 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Killer of Giants

Postby MrScary1971 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 pm

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:49 am

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:50 am

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:49 am

Secret Loser

Postby Fedaykin » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:50 pm

“My parents wanted me to be the next Van Cliburn, but I wanted to be the next Van Halen.”

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:29 am

Ultimate Sinner

Postby johnorlitta » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:41 pm

"We give you Jake E. Lee: the man who hates time and tremolos"

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby saltpeanuts » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Ultimate Sinner

Postby johnorlitta » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:44 am

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:54 am

Secret Loser

Postby seasons » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:22 pm

Boy Doobie, I really wish you were wrong about this, and I so wish I could disagree, but if anything, you're understating the horribleness!!

This was also one of my favorite bands of all time and now it's unrecognizable from what they once were. This band was so special and so unique and now they almost aren't even a valid band at all. What Geoff (and his wife) have done to this band is just painful for me.

When I discuss Queensryche now, as a fan, I have to list birth and death dates to specify the exact period, which for me is 83 to 95. After that it's just so shitty.

This summer was the first time ever in the last 23 years that I have missed a 'Ryche show/tour. Year after year they come and I just can't bare to miss them and I go and go to keep giving them a chance, but this time I just couldn't do it anymore.

All hail the fourth Ryche: TATESRYCHE

Next

Return to Free for all...