jake's interview on indie power (september 3 2014)

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

jake's interview on indie power (september 3 2014)

Postby texasdarrell » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:18 pm

Well wishes and regards to all,
I hope you will all understand, sometimes it is best to ask for forgiveness rather than permission. I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place.
I watched an interview with Jake from 2014 tonight, I was blown away! I love how he talks about music in this interview because he is so correct, your ambition should be your love affair with music. period.
This post is about Jake and the love of music, but for a moment let me share just for context; I was a runaway at 15, I played the backroom in Austin Texas at 15, I saw Badlands there while the riots took place in California after Rodney king. I had a rock 'n roll dream come true to sit at the bar and talk to Jason McMaster of Dangerous Toys. What I want to pass along is this, follow your heart, there is always a kid genius that can play a mile a min, what matters is your love for music! That kid genius loves music also by the way.
Jake, thank you for being you! you inspire me to go on, I view success much differently now days, this old guy has storys to tell.

Return to Free for all...