Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:38 pm

Webmaster SKEZZA how does one go about getting a Avatar (putting it in the ? window) on the da Oge/Jake E. Lee 'site AND will there be a Avatar system of "awesome" art that we can choose from. I like the later because it's easier to set up that way: the Webmaster having a selection of Avatars for us JAKEY fans to choose from if possible. Okay? Okay. The other way is difficult ..'figuring out how to download the Avatar art-image from another location to this one?!? That question mark is so "plain" looking. Peace and thank you!! 8)

Re: AVATAR...'No not the movie

Postby adem9438 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:30 am

Shame Vivian and Ronnie never patched up their differences :(
Pass Any Exams with certkiller
mcat questions mcat questions

All Access Member

Re: AVATAR...'No not the movie

Postby Shadow » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:02 pm

adem9438 wrote:Shame Vivian and Ronnie never patched up their differences :(

Yes, that would surely be a shame/sad if the two Classic-Rocker's musicians Dio & Campbell never patched up their differences: but who knows maybe they did in their own way...'their the only ones who would ever know the answer to that and of course maybe Ms. Wendy Dio. In any event I treasure the legendary DIO band and it's solid line-up that brought such gripping/unforgettable Master-Classics to the World. Rest in sweet harmony Dragon Wizard Ronnie James Dio: what a Master musician-Vocalist. DIO (miss him...'his the Master) and Rob Halford, Freddie Mercury and Steve Perry ...'what lungs are just a few of my all time favorites!!

AS for the Avatar...'this was suppose to be reserve for how to go about getting a Avatar. But none the less Mr. DIO is priceless. Rest in sweet harmony to a fine Innovatar legendary Musician/Vocalist-Wizard. DIO. 8)

Return to Free for all...