Idol/Stevens

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Idol/Stevens

Postby Doobie » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:58 pm

I have tickets to see Billy Idol this wknd. Steve Stevens on axe :D Anyone seen this show yet?

Killer of Giants

Re: Idol/Stevens

Postby sytharnia » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Doobie wrote:I have tickets to see Billy Idol this wknd. Steve Stevens on axe :D Anyone seen this show yet?

np tickets (billy wouldn't come to new zealand)....make sure you give use a review of steves tone, from all the clips of the friedman raygun I have heard online it is one killer amp

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:00 pm

It was a good concert but, wayyyyyyyy loud. Almost too loud to enjoy at times. It was an extremely small venue - seating was 1200, he could have easily sold out the next to smallest venue that holds 2500. When I have more time I will elaborate, post pictures and a copy of the set list.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:17 am

Doobie wrote:It was a good concert but, wayyyyyyyy loud. Almost too loud to enjoy at times. It was an extremely small venue - seating was 1200, he could have easily sold out the next to smallest venue that holds 2500. When I have more time I will elaborate, post pictures and a copy of the set list.

man I hate it when bands (well more like sound guys) turn up to loud...just ruins a show

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:24 pm

How cool to know that the legendary Billy Idol and Steve Stevens join forces again on stage: their a Rebel yel "amazing" Music Artists and Band. :twisted: 8) peace.

Return to Free for all...