Very Interesting Bob Daisley interview

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Secret Loser

Very Interesting Bob Daisley interview

Postby Sunrise » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:03 am

From 2010...

Ozzy fans wont like it.

http://www.bobdaisley.com/interview/website

All Access Member

Re: Very Interesting Bob Daisley interview

Postby macheted01 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:42 am

Hey Sunrise,
Thanks. Good read. Not surprising and more or less supports what I've heard earlier on. An old friend of mine was Ozzy's limo driver at some point during Zak's early years and I have heard some stories. Pretty dissapointing to now know that Oz had very little input. I mean he still is the voice of it all, but still dissapointing. Sad for the other guys that just got x'ed out. I remember the remastering process. I did not know the full story. Now I am almost interested in listening to the two different versions of each to see if I can even pick them apart.
For Bob to even go back to him time and time again, was kind of crazy. I guess he was just really in hopes of getting the credit that was due.

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:43 am

If they never gave Jake any credit there was no way Bob was getting any. I have grown to hate Ozzy, I deeply regret the 2 shows I went to that put money in his pocket, although I only went to see Zakk. I watched Zakk all night and dont think I looked at Ozzy once.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Sunrise wrote:From 2010...

Ozzy fans wont like it.

http://www.bobdaisley.com/interview/website

Good interview!! The truth can hurt or enlighten!! :wink:
Thank you for posting, Sunrise

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nebilim » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:24 am

Sunrise wrote:If they never gave Jake any credit there was no way Bob was getting any.

but they did give Jake credit on 'The Ultimate Sin' :) and on 'Bark At The Moon' they bought him out for a nice sum ;)

either way, Bob is credited on every Ozzy CD I own that he's featured on.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Nebilim wrote:
Sunrise wrote:If they never gave Jake any credit there was no way Bob was getting any.

but they did give Jake credit on 'The Ultimate Sin' :) and on 'Bark At The Moon' they bought him out for a nice sum ;)

Considering the amount paid to Jake was around 350,000 (that was once posted on this site) ..the amount of money Ozzy/Sharon made off those albums..Jake was screwed from what I understood. :wink: Could be wrong!!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Yeah, very heartbreaking what happen back then (to Daisley/Blizzard of Ozz and Jake E. Lee/Bark At the Moon, and I'm sure other Co-writers of Classic Rock anthems songs that they wrote and Co-written with OZZY and never given Credit) not getting the proper credits to many of their Songwritings inputs. That's awful, totally heartbreaking.
Kathy wrote:
Nebilim wrote:

Considering the amount paid to Jake was around 350,000 (that was once posted on this site) ..the amount of money Ozzy/Sharon made off those albums..Jake was screwed from what I understood. :wink: Could be wrong!!

Return to Free for all...