[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JakeELee.com - View topic - Bo Bice

Bo Bice

Here we discuss topics unrelated to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Re: Bo Bice

Postby kathyc » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:17 am

Postby Fretman » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:36 am

Killer of Giants

Postby mrmetal » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:11 am

Ultimate Sinner

Postby excitable87 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:34 pm

There were times I thought Bucky sucked and then others I thought well he's not that bad, but I knew he was gone. How he made it that long I have no idea, I don't see too many 12 year old girls voting for him. But unless something drastic changes Elliot or Ace is gone, and I wish it would be Ace, although I get the feeling he will have more of the screaming girls vote than Elliot.

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:36 pm

Postby kathyc » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:55 pm

Ultimate Sinner

Postby excitable87 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:07 pm

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:14 pm

I kind of liked Bucky-he was starting to grow on me. He wasn't the best singer, but that obviously doesn't matter in a popularity contest. He took his departure like a man.

There's something about Taylor that just turns me off. I can't put my finger on it...and I'm sorry, he can't dance. I think he's overrated. His voice doesn't do alot for me either. I've agreed with Simon on everything he's said about him-he's got his number.

Ace is a prettyman, but even wearing leather pants couldn't make his voice sound better.

Kellie is a pretty girl. I agree with whoever said that she's gotten by on the men-who-like-dumb-blondes votes. Both Ace and Kellie have gotten by on their looks.

Elliot will go before Ace because he's NOT a looker.

Paris and Kathryn both have good voices, but neither of them has enough star power, IMO. I don't know if it's their young age or their lack of personality. They're kind of cookie cutter to me.

Chris is easily the best singer out of all of them. He's got it goin' on, but I don't want to see him win just for the simple fact that AI will turn him into their bitch. I'd rather see him get number two so he won't be chained to a contract for 5 years, but will still get all of the same opportunities as the actual winner.

At this point in the game, it doesn't really matter who wins the actual competition. All of them will be presented with enormous opportunities. It'll be up to them to capitalize on it.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:29 pm

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:35 pm

Postby kathyc » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:59 pm

All Access Member

Postby Gutterflower » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:28 pm

Killer of Giants