Jake e lee t-shirts / UPDATE

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Jake e lee t-shirts / UPDATE

Postby Mstp34 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:20 pm

I want one too!

Teresa

Killer of Giants

Postby hashima » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:07 am

hey teresa, you got a beautiful avatar! :D

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Mstp34 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:39 pm

Thank you, you too

Postby maxasianmuscle » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:53 pm

I know what I want my wife to get me this Christmas -- your incredibly designed shirt, and Guitar Hero videogame for PS2. (Funny how easy it is to just pick up and play that game even though I don't play guitar or even have it yet. I simply amazed the help at Best Buy) When metal is in your blood, it never leaves...

Max

Killer of Giants

Postby Moose6 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:09 am

XL please.

Postby Sixx » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:02 am

Medium here...except i live in Norway:P But its a great shirt :D

Killer of Giants

Postby Rock » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:38 am

Sorry for the lack of updates, been working 12-14 hr days, and tell u the truth, the last thing I want to look at is a fkn design or a t-shirt when i get home...hahaha, but seriously ppl, please be patient, hopefully next week I get some breathing space and can get some time aside to really get this artwork finished for this. It will be worth the wait, coz I will make sure I put a smile on everyones face as well as Jake's when these are done...Cheers all. :)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:21 pm

There's loads of Classic photo's of Rebel legend Guitarist/Musician & Writer Jake E. Lee: it's quite difficult to pick a singular one picture image of him for a T-shirt but I must say the photo that you've chosen, Rock is a vintage Classic one of JAKE Rockin' & Rebeling it up on stage! Once the you finish this "Rock N Rebel" T-shirt in honor of Jake E. Lee, it would be nice to see it available "here" for purchase through JakeELee.com Website. All, the best to you and I like the design from the Color photo image to your illustration of it in B & W to be transfer on T-shirts. I also absolutely "love" Rory's Graphics Art works to "A Tribute to Jake E. Lee-Rock N Roll Rebel" (up & coming album/Cd) and would like to see those Battle worn scars in T-shirts as well. I also like the photo images of JAKE at the Train station in his newest album/Cd Jake E. Lee "Retraced" those are nature/down to Earth "breathtaken" as well. Peace!

Postby skezza » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:01 pm

Shadow wrote:There's loads of Classic photo's of Rebel legend Guitarist/Musician & Writer Jake E. Lee: it's quite difficult to pick a singular one picture image of him for a T-shirt but I must say the photo that you've chosen, Rock is a vintage Classic one of JAKE Rockin' & Rebeling it up on stage! Once the you finish this "Rock N Rebel" T-shirt in honor of Jake E. Lee, it would be nice to see it available "here" for purchase through JakeELee.com Website. All, the best to you and I like the design from the Color photo image to your illustration of it in B & W to be transfer on T-shirts. I also absolutely "love" Rory's Graphics Art works to "A Tribute to Jake E. Lee-Rock N Roll Rebel" (up & coming album/Cd) and would like to see those Battle worn scars in T-shirts as well. I also like the photo images of JAKE at the Train station in his newest album/Cd Jake E. Lee "Retraced" those are nature/down to Earth "breathtaken" as well. Peace!

I think you mentioned to me once your English wasnt that great? Well for someone who is English himself you wipe the floor with me. You write some awesome paragraphs and what you say I totally agree with!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:46 pm

Thank you, although at times I do tend to "jumble" my wordings together & put a bunch a sentences as one whole paragraph and I'm like slow down and put your wordings in the right sentences/don't boggle them up all in one. Sorry, I do that often sometimes but in any event "thanks" for the compliment, Skezza. Peace and good luck w/the JAKE Rebel T-shirts, Rock and when you are finish as I've said above merchandised them here JakeELee.com for purchase! 8)

Postby twigz » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Sorry to bump such an old ass thread, but what ever became of the shirt in this thread? I need some sort of Jake shirt if anyone knows where to get one. Not a Red Dragon Cartel shirt though, ive got a couple of those already.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby AZFF » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:11 pm

twigz, I'm looking for RDC t-shirts. Where can I get them?

Thanks

Postby twigz » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:06 pm

AZFF, i got mine at the show i saw. Unfortunately they only had one design, which was the RDC logo on the front with nothing on the back. Kinda boring actually.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:27 pm

twigz wrote:AZFF, i got mine at the show i saw. Unfortunately they only had one design, which was the RDC logo on the front with nothing on the back. Kinda boring actually.

it will just be a cost thing.......small venues equals small revenue, low record sales equals low revenue so make one design as cheaply as possible to make small profit. The reality of being in a small band even with a famous guitarist that not many people care about anymore ........ hopefully they keep going with a second album and it builds

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:33 pm

WOW, vintage 2006 Topic "there" and a lot of Heart into those re-ply comments that the Da-Oge*JAKE fans posted y-e-a-r-s ago. And I pretty much stand with what I said (comments) above ...'And hope that there will be more amazing Music Merchandise on JAKE E. LEE and his new band RED DRAGON CARTEL. Yes, the big Ka-hoo-na has been very "busy" throughout all those years and still going strong. PEACE and have a superfantastic Tour 2014/2015 Mr. Lee when you kick off your RDC Tour starting Nov. 11, 2014. God Bless and everyone (here) have a safe and very groovin' Happy Bark At the Moon Howl-a-ween. :twisted: 8O 8)

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...