Happy Birthday

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Happy Birthday

Postby photozrus » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:17 pm

Sign the petition and wish Jake a happy birthday <3
959 die hard fans have signed.
https://www.change.org/p/make-jake-e-le ... itar-world

Re: Happy Birthday

Postby photozrus » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:54 pm

1042 signatures and climbing fast. We are doing this because it's the right thing to do no other reason https://www.change.org/p/make-jake-e-le ... itar-world

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:49 pm

I do believe all those Classic heavy-Music magazines from Vintage to all kinds of Guitar magazines: already knows what a Trailblazer Mr. JAKE E. LEE is and have acknowledge that fact in JAKE's early Career and even now (his comeback/since 2005 and earlier). MR. LEE (and Co-Music partners/like WA) never left the scene.

Petitions are okay: but I don't wish to sign (sorry no disrespect) for I already know how "fantastic & genuine" JAKE E. LEE is and all the music endeavors he brought Life into.

I do though wish him continue "groovy-success" with his Music and new things to come 2016 and ahead: and a very HAPPY Past Birthday's to him/da Oge (Feb 15th) and theBeast (Feb 8th). Hope it was spectacular and down to Earth. Peace. 8) Chat at you all later.

Just getting over a really bad-cold, and it's Spring-break. Pity. Gotta go home and rest. Peace.

Postby photozrus » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:03 am

That's awesome YOU know who Jake is. But what about the musicians of today and the future? When was the last time you heard a TRUE shredder??? When was the last time you heard new music that made you blast your stereo? Thank GOD for the 1077 die hard Jake fans and their signatures.
I'm ending the petition in May that will be the one year anniversary. So sign, leave a comment while you can. Mailing it to several publications at that time.

Return to All things Jake E Lee...