RDC June 6 in Minnesota

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

RDC June 6 in Minnesota

Postby vuduhwy » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:48 pm

Anyone else going? I fucking am!!!!!!!!!!! pumped. we could meet up and hang.PM me if you are going

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: RDC June 6 in Minnesota

Postby Nebilim » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:11 am

looks like they have yet another new singer 8O :o

Postby vuduhwy » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:07 pm

...........not going to see the singer. haha

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:55 am

I think he's only doing a few shows. Hopefully chas comes back after that

Postby vuduhwy » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:17 pm

Well........that was total blast! I took a very dear friend with me and drove 7 hours to see Jake. Met him before the show. I was a wreck. I have met a lot of musicians that were dicks and was worried what I might encounter. All my fear went away when I walked up to Jake and he asked me where I got the t shirt I was wearing. Most everyone there had something for him to sign. Once he was done, it was a chatfest. Talk about a really humble and kind guy. I was stunned at the complete lack of ego. I'm still in disbelief that I finally got to meet my hero.

The show was really fun. They played 8 songs......wanted more, but that's how it goes. I'm not sure who the singer is. I didn't get his name. I was too busy talking to "someone else." I couldn't really hear him as it was super loud.
Jonas and Anthony were total powerhouses. They were fucking solid as hell. I had a ball watchin Jonas beat the shit outta that 4 piece kit! He looked like he was having a blast. Of course, Jake was KILLER.

P.S. Jake, if you happen to read this by some off chance, never ever underestimate how much it can mean to a person when their music idol is cool to them. Your music has gotten me thru some tough times. Continue to be all that you were created to be.

Postby Michael 3:15 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:15 pm

I'm new to the board but am a long time reader here.

I met Badlands back in the early 90's and they were all nice guys. As a musician, it was cool to be able to talk with Jake and Greg and not have to deal with "rockstar egos."

I still have my autographed Badlands tab book - even if some of the tabs aren't quite correct!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...