Greg gone from RDC

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Greg gone from RDC

Postby sytharnia » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:29 pm

so now greg has left red dragon and has been replaced by anthony esposito (who was in lynch mob for their first album) .... whom I love ..... BUT .....

is anyone else worried about all these changes?? I think it must be getting close to jake calling it a day and walking off into the sunset, which will make me really sad. Jake if you read this PLEASE soldier on or at least do an album with warren demartini before hanging it up

Re: Greg gone from RDC

Postby skezza » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:15 am

An album with DeMartini would be awesome. Stunning idea.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby aqharyder » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:25 pm

I was really sad to hear about Greg. I'm going to see RDC next month, and I was so excited to see the two of them together. I'm trying to think positive and hope that RDC continues and makes another album; hopefully just growing pains. The idea with Warren is brilliant!

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:14 am

Sadly the warren/jake album wasn't my idea :lol: .. they talked about doing it 20 odd years ago :mrgreen:

Something quite negative crossed my mind the other day .... the original bass player owned a recording studio, he left the band. Now jake lets darren go and hires a singer who "owns a recording studio" ... just seems a little bit "odd" if you read between the lines

I'm sure the main reason Greg left was because of the dates being postponed early this year .... I assume with no money coming in from RDC he need to go back to his real job

Return to All things Jake E Lee...