jake on trunk

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

jake on trunk

Postby Charvelised » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:04 am

Killer of Giants

Re: jake on trunk

Postby sytharnia » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:41 pm

that is one of the best things I have heard in a long long time ... great listen thanks for posting

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:14 am

wow I just managed to listen to the whole thing and man it was great to hear them talking about badlands and eric singer all all that kinda went down there. never heard the reasons things fell apart or why the records aren't still around

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby aqharyder » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:46 am

I've only heard the first 20 minutes, and I cannot wait to hear the rest. Thank you for posting the interview!

All Access Member

Postby Charvelised » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:47 am

It is an amazing interview...I wonder how long before it's pulled from youtube ...there is a lot of truth and The "Business" Don't like truth

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Charvelised wrote:It is an amazing interview...I wonder how long before it's pulled from youtube ...there is a lot of truth and The "Business" Don't like truth

actually thats a good point..I might download it so I can send it to people who want it

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:57 pm

I bet it's a very down to Earth filled with great emotion/raw and Truth about the Music Business and his Music Career in OZZY band, his own band BADLANDS, and his Solo 'venture(s). That's gonna be quite moving and impactful due to all the up's an downs to Mr. Lee's Music Career...'which is both enriching and also hurting. Thank goodness for his "love" of Music/the groove the high energy that keeps this Legendary Rock N Roller JAKE E. LEE and his Partner in Crime Bassist Greg CHAISSON going strong with RED DRAGON CARTEL, Mr. Lee's new Band. Their own "awesome" foursome!! I have to check out this new Interview...'nice to see/hear that Eddie TRUNK invited the da Oge/Jake E. Lee on his show "again" he was on the that METAL Show/VH1 last year I believe...'that was "awesome" seeing JAKE (and giving gifts away...'he give away a prize Charvel B/W Guitar, I recall) performing live!! 8O 8) :twisted:

Return to All things Jake E Lee...