JAKE's Red Dragon Cartel - JAPAN

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

JAKE's Red Dragon Cartel - JAPAN

Postby Shadow » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:33 pm

Hoping that all is going superb and adventurous-fun time in JAPAN-Shibuya at the Club Quattro Tour 2014. I bet it brings back treasure memories of the mid 80's w/OZZY and in the late 80's/and 1990 with his BADLANDS when you Toured there (and taken such Classic photo's with the fame BURRN Magazine....'I lov' those Classic shots. And now you can take "new" ones, this time around!! Big smile. Hope BURRN Mag is still present). Have a magical time this time around/2014 with your new band RED DRAGON CARTEL Mr. Jake E. Lee. God Bless.

All Access Member

Re: JAKE's Red Dragon Cartel - JAPAN

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:23 pm

Looks like JAKE E. LEE and his band RED DRAGON CARTEL: Mancuso, D.J. Smith and Jonas and plus Mr. Lee (himself) had splendid engaging time in Ancient JAPAN: a special place indeed. Saw, some pretty cool Live Music footage BATM etc.,. (on YouTube) and they delivered yet again a Solid to the Max live performance. You guys Rock and hope you "all" at Home now, resting up for the NEXT big Tour 2014 that will go into next year 2015 (and beyond!!! 8O :twisted: more USA dates ): and do some more new "Shout It Out" recordings together. Peace and cheers to the Big Kahuna and his RDC. YOU HAVE AN Outta-sight SOUND AND Master-Solid Groove. :mrgreen: God Bless!!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nebilim » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:32 pm

wouldn't hurt to post any links now would it? :wink:

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Nebilim wrote:wouldn't hurt to post any links now would it? :wink:

I'm not good at attaching Links...'So, most of the time I just say where I went/gone to in all: hmm, lets see how did I get there, how to explain my "adventures" finding out where JAKE and his Dragons RED DRAGON CARTEL have gone to. On the youtube 'Site: I guess I just typed in RDC name and then Japan. Or when searching through google (and there's other Search Engines) in all...'about the BURRN Magazine if it's still around and low and behold: there are!! JAKE E. LEE*RDC are in the March/FEb 2014 Burrn Issues to this Classic Rocker/Metal treasure, how very awesome/and surprising that it's still alive and kicking as are the Legendary Music Artists/Bands that BURRN Mag Cover(s). I'm thrilled "also" to have found the latest Feature Coverage on JAKE E. LEE*Red Dragon Cartel in the Classic YOUNG GUITARS-JAPAN Magazine-Sept. 2014 Issue and they are kicking it Live in JAPAN Tour Edition: at the Shibuya Club. Beautiful Live pix there!! If there was still a TOWER Records (maybe Dimple Records would have it/Sale for purchase in their Store)...'I would of seen these magazines sooner. I really like the new live in Action Spring/Summer 2014 (AND hopeful Fall 2014/2015 onward!!) Jake E. Lee's Red Dragon Cartel TOUR pix: keep it growing strong. Peace. I try better next time with the Links. But I hope this helped some. Until next time Cheers. 8)

Return to All things Jake E Lee...