jake of course

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

jake of course

Postby davesgirl » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:52 am

Hi everyone, I haven't been here in a while. I had to change my user name..from Kathy to davesgirl. Ive been on this website since 2011. any pervious post I have made will be under Kathy...I posted from Jakes mom book ..just funny stories his mom wrote about. Nothing to show disrespect or embarrass Jade, Jake or their family. Looking forward to making contact again with ones that didn't go over to facebook. Very Happy to finally make it back :!: :D

Ultimate Sinner

Re: jake of course

Postby FireandRain » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:53 am

Welcome back!
I'm not suffering from my addiction to Jake E. Lee - I'm enjoying every minute of it!

Postby davesgirl » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Thank you !! If anyone wants to read some of the post I made from Mrs. Williams book they're under "Old Posts" *!*

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:47 pm

Well welcome back davesgirl aka Kathy. Why are you call davesgirl? Just curious. Interesting you have a book (I assume a dairy note-book) on the mystery of the da Oge*JAKE from his Mom?. Fascinating well, I hope you'll be discreet in all to Mr. Lee and his Family. Peace.

Postby davesgirl » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Hi Shadow !! And thank you for the welcome !! I had to reregister and David is my boyfriend so,, there u go. :wink: And of course Im always very respectful of Jakes family. I have Jades permission to post stories from here to the Jake e Lee closed facebook page. They're under "old post" if you want to see them. :)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:08 pm

davesgirl wrote:Hi Shadow !! And thank you for the welcome !! I had to reregister and David is my boyfriend so,, there u go. :wink: And of course Im always very respectful of Jakes family. I have Jades permission to post stories from here to the Jake e Lee closed facebook page. They're under "old post" if you want to see them. :)

Well, if it's a go a head "clear" with JAKE and his Family and it's done in taste and respect(s) then, I guess it's a cool. All the best with that. And once again welcome back to the da Oge/MR. LEE Zone so to speak. Peace. :P

Return to All things Jake E Lee...