Top 10 pick

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Top 10 pick

Postby Doobie » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Music Enthusiasts Magazine names one of RDC's tunes "one of the best top 10 of 2014, so far".

“War Machine”
Red Dragon Cartel

The formidable resurgence of guitar virtuoso Jake E. Lee has already been considered one of this year’s brightest highlights. Upon recruiting a cast of largely unknown talent to comprise his new project, Jake E. Lee made his comeback earlier this year as the driving force behind Red Dragon Cartel. Perhaps what is the strongest selection off of their eponymous debut album is “War Machine,” a song which boasts a proud compilation of exemplary guitar work and has since become a live staple for the band.

Killer of Giants

Re: Top 10 pick

Postby sytharnia » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:53 pm

I would probably vote for "feeder" myself..I wonder how much jake had to do with the lyrics for it because verse 2 seems to poke fun at his MIA years and the "rumours"

War Machines main riff is so close to sabbaths new one the loner...both are damn awesome songs (the loner is my favourite song from the last 5yrs by any band, the lyrics pretty much are me)

Postby MissAmberLaw » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Love them all. :D

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:22 pm

JAKE E. LEE's comeback CD with his RED DRAGON CARTEL is an cool and hip "heavy-Solid" treasure of ground-stomping new music throughout. Awesome album/Cd RDC. This is the second comeback the 1st being JAKE E. LEE's "Retraced" which is awesome, too and love "A Fine Pink Mist" in which both of those were highly acclaimed, too(if I ever see Mr. Lee perform: I want him to play "I Magnify" "Evil" etc.,. and of course "Bark At the Moon", "The Ultimate Sin" etc.,.). My favorite from the new JAKE's RDC album are Redeem Me, Deceived, Feeder, Shout it OUT (love that one!!!) etc.,. I pretty much dig them all. Con-grates though with the RDC "War Machine" being the chosen pick from the MUSIC Enthusiasts Magazine Top 10/2014. :o 8) Cool!!

Return to All things Jake E Lee...