Too much too fast?

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Re: Too much too fast?

Postby skezza » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:25 am

Nah, England are junk. Overpaid players, awful manager, players not on form. There are far better players who haven't been picked.

Still, as a Stoke fan, I was ever so proud of Geoff Cameron last night. Absolutely fantastic at centre back for USA, deserved man of the match.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Stewie » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:25 am

Congrats Skezza... What a story!

I have got to say I'm pretty jealous... I couldn't go to the belgium gig because it was too far away. Great to know you still had this wonderful experience while the band is/was facing issues. I wish RDC the best and I hope they do another tour so I can see Jake as well. Cool to know he knows the site exists! I wonder if he has checked UR too... I know Zakk does.

Killer of Giants

Postby Doobie » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Soooooooooo glad you had your night, Skezza! I, too, had the opportunity to experience that same rush, albeit it was 20 years ago! Nothing like it, is there?!!

Postby skezza » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:56 am

Was amazing Doobie. It was an honour and a privilege to meet the man. :)
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Postby bauerserves » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:50 pm

I think you know more of what's happening with the band breaking down or up ! Nobody seems to know much and as a fan read that the support from the fans buying tickets is why shows were being cancelled and not the schedule so much. This isn't Jake's first trip across the pond so I am sure scheduling was talked about and agreed upon before booking them. Fan support or lack there of makes more sense but I am not there. If Europe had fans like you at his gig then it would be an amazing tour I am sure of that. You, my friend are all heart and congrats on your meet and greet! On the zep thing I only repeated what Robert Plant said on Dave Letterman about the love they get in Europe compared to US isn't nearly as good as here. Again, generally speaking, I am certain u are passionate and love it to your very soul as I do. I just hoped that wasn't the case and probably isn't but we both share a love for great music and I meant no disrespect my friend. Just a concerned fan that just wants them back in one piece

Postby BeastFromTheEast » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:04 am

Ok so when is Red Dragon Cartel going to play in Michigan again? The Token show in Westland was cancelled. Glad I didn't buy tickets early but what gives?

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:29 pm

BeastFromTheEast wrote:Ok so when is Red Dragon Cartel going to play in Michigan again? The Token show in Westland was cancelled. Glad I didn't buy tickets early but what gives?

i'm picking poor ticket sales is whats leading to cancellations ?? maybe buy early next time (if there is a next time)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:40 pm

NICE, for you Skezza "finally" gettin' the opportunity to meet the elusive Rebel legend Rocker himself JAKE E. LEE & his RDC band how so very "very" special...'and exciting that must of been!! LOVE, the pictures above on and off stage: and I'm sure that Jake values all you (and the other amazing Webmasters Jefnel1 & O'Neill "miss" them and hope their doing well. I know I put them through a lot over the years with all my emotions being a da Oge fan BADLANDS, OZZY, WA in all...'Cool) ...'running the this 'Site in all. Keep up the good works! I noticed with some of the Concert dates that are cancelled it's trying to make JAKE seem skittish to perform and that's a bunch of "Bull-Crap" and I am thrilled to see that with some of these cancellation JAKE would personally "write a note to the Fans" saying: 'Have nothing to do with the cancellation...WE WERE HERE READY TO ROCK"...so it's cool knowing that JAKE and RDC are standing up for themselves!! Once again, glad to see you meant the da Oge/JAKE. Awesome!!!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Oh, yeah what a name this place has...-SATAN'S Hollow?!? Glad that you all made it through the Concert Event with a name like that!! Awesome.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Shadow wrote:Oh, yeah what a name this place has...-SATAN'S Hollow?!? Glad that you all made it through the Concert Event with a name like that!! Awesome.

I like the fact there were trees going through the stage 8O :lol:

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...