Badlands Tab Book request (again...!)

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Badlands Tab Book request (again...!)

Postby DrNic » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:25 am

Hi all,

I know some friendly folks here have posted PDFs of the tab books of the first two albums. The links are now dead. Does anyone know where I can get my grubby paws on these (particularly the first one?) I remember buying this book way back in about 1991, but numerous house moves later it has gone astray.

Great to see Jake back doing his thing. I must have watched that Ultimate Sin concert vid until the VHS tape melted.

Thanks in advance!

Secret Loser

Re: Badlands Tab Book request (again...!)

Postby Sunrise » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:16 am

PM me your email address and I'll send them via We Transfer.

Postby sinisterbluehd » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Could you make that a double order Sunrise? 8)

Postby DrNic » Sun May 11, 2014 2:02 pm

Hate to bump this guys, but can anyone else help? Unfortunately Sunshine's copies have went astray (though thanks a million for looking buddy!)

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Mon May 12, 2014 12:00 am

pm me your email and I will give it a shot...will be using we transfer as well which is how I got them of this site as well

Postby msb7144 » Tue May 13, 2014 6:48 am

I have both albums in tab, one is copied straight from the tab book and the other is on a CD. I have no idea how to make a copy of it but if everything else fails maybe we could figure it out for you.

Postby DrNic » Wed May 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Thanks a million to sytharnia for sharing these with me, and to the other guys for their offers of help. Cheers guys! Now to try to actually remember how to play some of this stuff...

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Wed May 14, 2014 10:21 pm

DrNic wrote:Thanks a million to sytharnia for sharing these with me, and to the other guys for their offers of help. Cheers guys! Now to try to actually remember how to play some of this stuff...

no worries man ...... I had a jam on saturday and we did a big long version of rumbling train, was awesome fun

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Thu May 15, 2014 9:03 pm

I trawled right through 500 GB on my external hard drive looking for those tabs but I have deleted them, still cant believe I did that, sorry to all who thought I could supply them, I should have checked to see if I still had them

Postby DrNic » Fri May 16, 2014 5:46 am

No worries mate - would be more than happy to send them to you if you like!

Postby Leotis » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Gaahhh!! Anyone still have these? I'd love copies!

All Access Member

Postby mojave » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:27 pm

whats Email ?

Postby Michael 3:15 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:17 pm

I have the tab book to the first album... Would love to get Voodoo Highway.

Postby Kenzen » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:28 am

DrNic wrote:Hi all

I know some friendly folks here have posted PDFs of the tab books of the first two albums. The links are now dead. Does anyone know where I can get my grubby paws on these (particularly the first one?) I remember buying this book way back in about 1991, but numerous house moves later it has gone astray.

Great to see Jake back doing his thing. I must have watched that Ultimate Sin concert vid until the VHS tape melted.

Thanks in advance!

I may have them wrapped somewhere. I'll be back to you. I think it was just the first ep though

Postby JayMadd » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Hey guys, sorry to bump this - I'm new to the forum. Does anyone still have PDF copies of the Badlands tab books? I would really appreciate it if someone could send them to me, I would be incredibly grateful - they're really hard to find nowadays. Please, please can anyone help?

Incidentally, I'm working on transcribing both Ozzy records that Jake played on (Bark At The Moon & The Ultimate Sin), and upon completion, I will attempt to contact Jake himself and ask if he could authenticate them - this isn't a 'for money' thing, I just really like figuring out songs and transcribing. So if there's enough interest, I will happily send the completed PDFs to people here if they want them, but it will be a while before they're done yet. I'm trying to get them as accurate as possible to the original recordings with Jake's original fingerings and chords, etc.

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...