New Jake E Lee Signature Charvel

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: New Jake E Lee Signature Charvel

Postby Shadow » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:07 pm

Nebilim wrote:Jake gives a little backstory on Whitey :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFsJId4B1ZI

Loved the Interview seened it "earlier" in one of the previous Topic's post on our much beloved da Oge JAKE E. LEE. I'm totally happy for him and his new band RED DRAGON CARTEL: his an amazing Trailblazer and influenceing Musician all around. Cool, wishing him and his band a spectacular/successful 2014 (and more) with this heavy-Solid new album/CD RDC and their Tour(s). peace.

Postby daniel11270a » Fri May 02, 2014 2:33 pm

I just got my Jake E Lee Charvel. I have a few costum shop Charvel models and this one has the best neck of any Charvel Ive ever played. The strings were so low when I received it I couldn't bend them and it still was not buzzing.
Call the guys at Atlanta Discount Music at 770-457-3400. I got mine under $2000 and its worth every penny.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby AZFF » Fri May 02, 2014 6:44 pm

daniel11270a wrote:I just got my Jake E Lee Charvel. I have a few costum shop Charvel models and this one has the best neck of any Charvel Ive ever played. The strings were so low when I received it I couldn't bend them and it still was not buzzing.
Call the guys at Atlanta Discount Music at 770-457-3400. I got mine under $2000 and its worth every penny.

PICTURES??? :o

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Fri May 02, 2014 11:26 pm

AZFF wrote:
daniel11270a wrote:I just got my Jake E Lee Charvel. I have a few costum shop Charvel models and this one has the best neck of any Charvel Ive ever played. The strings were so low when I received it I couldn't bend them and it still was not buzzing.

PICTURES??? :o

THIS :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

my san dimas has an amazing neck so if these are better still it must be a fantastic player

Postby Gunner4Life » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:08 am

Raising this thread from the dead... Was Googling specs.

I just got mine from Music Zoo yesterday morning, I only paid $1925 for this brand new JEL, in fact I originally contacted Music Zoo about a different new custom shop Charvel, a natural mahogany San Dimas, they offered me that one for $1895, a discount from $2200 I believe, I think they still have it, but someone on another board gave me a huge bout of GAS for the Jake... These were new arrival guitars, it's not like they were trying to clear old inventory.

This guitar is just insane

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Nebilim wrote:Jake gives a little backstory on Whitey :)

Yes, Legendary Rocker JAKE E. LEE looks right at Home with his Classic "White Pearl" B/W Charvel Guitar and I'm very thrilled that he is once again Signature with them. Big congrats and smile with that!! Mr. Lee puts a lot of electricity and Soul into his playing and wishing him continue success with his new band RED DRAGON CARTEL (and Tour 2014/15). Awesome. Every da Oge fan "here" (and many devoted one's that have moved on...'miss you all/you know who you are) have a great amazing Happy Thanksgiving with your Family & friends. Peace, and God Bless. Until next time chat at ya all later. 8) :twisted: :D Shadow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFsJId4B1ZI

Postby Leotis » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:18 pm

I'm gassing so hard for one of these. Everyone seems to have them listed at $2350 though. Anyone got a line on a bargain?

Postby tisky1968 » Sun May 24, 2015 5:37 am

I was talking to jake e lee about 3 weeks ago they are coming out with another signature series guitar it's the blue one soon to come out on the market

Postby Michael 3:15 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:57 am

I tried this out in a music shop locally. I'm a big Jake fan but the price was a bit steep for the guitar. The original Whitey was a sunburst strat, so I ended up getting one of those. Surprisingly, the stock pickups sound pretty damn good! My singer loves the tone of the guitar.

Had the Jake model been a little more reasonable in price, I'd be tempted. But that kind of dough for strat type guitar is crazy.

I actually even emailed Jake to see if he'd consider a trade for my cherry-burst 61 Les Paul Junior...never heard back.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:21 am

tisky1968 wrote:I was talking to jake e lee about 3 weeks ago they are coming out with another signature series guitar it's the blue one soon to come out on the market

man I hope this is true and I hope its in the price range of the new demartini pro mods

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...