Calling Skezza....

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Ultimate Sinner

Calling Skezza....

Postby AZFF » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:59 pm

Greetings,

I'm wondering when Skezza will be updating the site? No photo gallery or bootleg section anymore. This isn't an attack, just a legitimate question that I have.

Thanks,
Scott

All Access Member

Re: Calling Skezza....

Postby Shadow » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Well, maybe the Webmaster Skezza wants to keep it simple as possible ..'yet very informative. I do understand where your coming from when "wanting more" so to speak visual Scene-Updates: I think that the JAKE E. LEE RED DRAGON CARTEL 'Site Covers that more. I like venturing there, it's a really awesome new 'Site on JAKE and his band with News Updates. Check it out!! I like 'venturing to both. :D Peace.

Postby skezza » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:11 am

Firstly, apologies for the delay in response. Work has become very frantic in the last 3 months and I've been completely overrun.

There is a plan to roll out a new frontend, but the main issue is to keep this forum running. Regarding the photo gallery, I'm still in discussion with Jeff about that, but it's a grey area and something I wouldn't want to do behind his back. Regarding bootlegs, I don't remember there being any bootlegs on the previous site other than the main downloads. I do plan to get some bootlegs up at some point but the most ideal way is probably via the forum rather than the main frontend.

I'll keep you updated. I plan to get the site rolled out before the Red Dragon Cartel album is released, Jan 27th.
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Postby skezza » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:19 am

Additionally, I'm planning on keeping registrations for the forum only. I don't think it's necessary to hide Jake's Bio etc from the front of the website

:)

Ultimate Sinner

Postby AZFF » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:33 pm

skezza wrote:Firstly, apologies for the delay in response. Work has become very frantic in the last 3 months and I've been completely overrun.

There is a plan to roll out a new frontend, but the main issue is to keep this forum running. Regarding the photo gallery, I'm still in discussion with Jeff about that, but it's a grey area and something I wouldn't want to do behind his back. Regarding bootlegs, I don't remember there being any bootlegs on the previous site other than the main downloads. I do plan to get some bootlegs up at some point but the most ideal way is probably via the forum rather than the main frontend.

I'll keep you updated. I plan to get the site rolled out before the Red Dragon Cartel album is released, Jan 27th.

skezza,

Thanks for the reply. As I recall (I bought a few) Jeff had a section up where you could buy live Ozzy and Badlands shows on CD for, I believe, $10 USD each. I bought one show from Montreal, CAN, and two different shows from San Diego, CA....all were Badlands CD's. Regarding the photo gallery, hopefully Jeff gives it the OK. There were a lot of great photos in the gallery.

Once again, thank you.

Cheers and Happy New Year! 8)

Postby skezza » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:05 am

AZFF wrote:
skezza wrote:Firstly, apologies for the delay in response. Work has become very frantic in the last 3 months and I've been completely overrun.

skezza,

Thanks for the reply. As I recall (I bought a few) Jeff had a section up where you could buy live Ozzy and Badlands shows on CD for, I believe, $10 USD each. I bought one show from Montreal, CAN, and two different shows from San Diego, CA....all were Badlands CD's. Regarding the photo gallery, hopefully Jeff gives it the OK. There were a lot of great photos in the gallery.

Once again, thank you.

Cheers and Happy New Year! 8)
The issue with the gallery is that Jeff was given permission by a number of well known photographers to use, but not reproduce the photos. By giving them to me, he would somewhat void that agreement with them, so I appreciate that he has to adhere to that side of his agreement, but hopefully we can sort something out. The gallery certainly made the site special.

Regarding the paid shows, I will see if I can get some bootlegs up for free, a bit like I've done over at UR ;) Watch this space :D

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:17 pm

there are plenty of old picts out there who cares about it and sometimes it hasn't been done in a proper way that's bad and photographers are gettining tramped when ppl using pictures as theirs, without the source/copyrighted name-sign.... And now when there are new fresh ones and surveyed :!:

else there could be a collection of interviews though , like on a tab flap maybe :idea:

Even though I got a topic, in making it easier ‘’collecting’’ videos and links concerning Jake’s ''doings '', seems to be ignored . Why? there are surely reasons but that seems not to be logical….
Last edited by dixiefix on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:25 pm

skezza wrote: The issue with the gallery is that Jeff was given permission by a number of well known photographers to use, but not reproduce the photos. By giving them to me, he would somewhat void that agreement with them, so I appreciate that he has to adhere to that side of his agreement, but hopefully we can sort something out. The gallery certainly made the site special.
Regarding the paid shows, I will see if I can get some bootlegs up for free, a bit like I've done over at UR ;) Watch this space :D

thanks for your concern !!
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Ultimate Sinner

Postby AZFF » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Oh my bad dixiefix sorry I offended you by asking a few questions. I'll be sure to consult you in the future with any questions I have before I post them on the board and be sure to receive your blessing in advance.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Tonefiend » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:17 pm

Can you get jeff to send you or me my pics of badlands? I took them at the St. Paul riverfest show and he used one of them for the cover of his bootleg CD. My original copies and negatives are packed away and that was 2 hard drives ago.. I'd love to get them back. AKA Ian Anderson

Postby skezza » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:56 am

Tonefiend wrote:Can you get jeff to send you or me my pics of badlands? I took them at the St. Paul riverfest show and he used one of them for the cover of his bootleg CD. My original copies and negatives are packed away and that was 2 hard drives ago.. I'd love to get them back. AKA Ian Anderson

Ian, I'm pretty sure me and you have chatted before about some pics you took. I think this was a few years ago mind. I'll send an e-mail to Jeff.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nebilim » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:09 am

any new updates on this?

Postby skezza » Thu May 08, 2014 2:25 am

Apologies again for the delay. I'm a mobilized software engineer so I regularly get sent away for 2 or 3 weeks (or longer) to some part of the world I don't know for development purposes and it often makes JEL.com go on the back burner. The new site is as good as ready, I'm just doing a few artistic changes before rolling it out. If anyone wants to view it beforehand send me a PM, would like some feedback before I roll it out fully.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Nebilim » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:50 pm

Is this still a thing?

Postby photozrus » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:05 am

Idk??? We have 873 signatures for the Guitar World potion though. You call yourselves die hard fans. Where are your signatures and comments to give Jake his long over due credit??? I don't get it??? smh...
https://www.change.org/p/make-jake-e-le ... itar-world

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...