collect your found RDC videos/links

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Killer of Giants

Re: collect your found RDC videos/links

Postby dixiefix » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:59 pm

just saying I ve got the Sweden Rock Magazine (paper)-splendid interview of Jake Didn't know he have had so many girlfriends 20? he lived with, and fun to me knowing he's a computer freak 8) building computers to others and friends... he didn't mention the ice cream incidents :mrgreen: but so much more ...
anyway I cant give the link and if somebody Swedish labors to translate/writing off, plz do I have no intention for giving up my time for it here - sry
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Wow, Dixiefix "thanks" for the cool treausure videos/links (to some of JAKE's RDC music grooves...'and growing. Plus, early vintage Classic grooves, too.) quite impressive. BIG SMILE!!!! I have to print this out: plus also like venturing to Red Dragon Cartel Website and look at their Music video's there too!! Another big smile. :D 8) Peace.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:14 pm

sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:08 pm

Wow, truly a treasure Music Event(s) performances from Trailblazer JAKE E. LEE and his groovin' Classic Music Journey with such amazing zeal and high power-energies/Skill his delivered all through the years. His new band RED DRAGON CARTEL are high energy electric and looking forward to seeing Mr. Lee and his band "someday" with a hopeful "wish" he'll add more to the Tour Schedule 2015 dates on the West Coast. Have a great Rockin' New Year 2015. Peace. Oh, yeah would love to see them perform (either live or studio) the "American Dream" bonus song from RDC album. I'm curious how it sounds and plus/looks like I have to purchase another RDC album cause mine does not have the Bonus. BEST Buy (Electronic Record(s)/Computer(s) Store) is the only major Retail Company that has the Bonus track on the album/CD. But none the less "Shout It OUt, Redeem Me, Wasted, and Deceived" are my fave's on the album and looking forward to "more" new Music grooves from Mr. Lee and his Band RDC. God Bless. :mrgreen:

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...