Skezza is taking over jakeelee.com

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: Skezza is taking over jakeelee.com

Postby metalk76 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:30 pm

It is very appreciated what jefnel has done with this awesome site
great work you did..
It's extremely amazing to have someone to take over...
Thanks skezza I'm excited ........ Congratulations
Once again thanks guys :D
To the best guitarist that should never be forgotten;Jake E Lee

Postby Fretman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:09 am

Jeff - Thank you for the hard work that you put into this site. You brought this site to a whole new level when you took it over from Chris. I have enjoyed my time here. I regret that there wasn't more going on with JEL over the years during your tenure. I'm sure that would have made it a lot more interesting for you and the rest of us as well. I hope you will still come by the new site in the future, and I wish you the best of luck going forward.

Skezza - I'm happy to see you taking over and keeping things going. If I can offer any help with anything, please feel free to PM me. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store.

Killer of Giants

Postby sytharnia » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:14 pm

awesome news .... a big thanks to jefnel and skezza

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:24 pm

skezza 8) welcome you to this crazy train :!: :!:
as the front text said , well i hope this crazieness is ok for a certain limits not being too overloaded :mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen:
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

Postby skezza » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:18 am

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update. The domain transfer has gone through and the process is all ready to be completed. I'm making the final adjustments to the temporary board before changing the registered nameserver on the domain.

Once the nameserver switchover has begun, it can take up to 24 hours for the DNS servers to update, however, it usually takes about 8-12 hours.

I'm going to switch the nameserver is the next 24 hours.

:D
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Words can not express how very much you're gonna be missed Jefnel1 : like I've said it's a difficult process for me just like it was when Chris O'Neill left ( I was angry w/him alooong time) but like he said "Your gonna like Jeff, he has alot of talent and heart" and Mr. O'Neill was right about that. So, like you say "please welcome Skezza for he has alot of passionate heart, also and is a music fan of the da Oge. I appreciate the hard working yrs you put into Jake E. Lee 'site (and others like Ray Gillen & even helped w/theBeast Mandy Lion 'site quite some time ago) and all of them were and forever will be magic 'cause you/Mr. Levesque put alot of Soul searching info music facts into those 'sites. Thank, you and look forward to you peeking in on us da Oge/JAKE fans from time to time and enjoy your new endeavors. Godbless. Your a treasure and I'll do my best in supporting Skezza's passionate drive in keeping the Elusive Rebel legend Rocker Jake E. Lee 'site growing strong. Peace!! 8)
jefnel1 wrote:Hey folks. I deleted the other post about taking over the site. Skezza, a long time Jake fan and moderator for the last 5+ years, will be taking over jakeelee.com. He and I are working feverishly to make this a smooth transition so that all content will stay intact. There may be an interim solution just to keep the forum going, but ultimately I think Skezza will bring jakeelee.com to new heights.

I hope that Jake will satisfy his fans' need to hear new material soon. I wish you all the best and hope that I've served you well over the last 10 years. I will remain a member and poke in from time to time, but as far as ownership and maintenance, I'm outta here!

Please join me in welcoming Skezza into his new role and please be nice to each other throughout this transition! I'd like to see some of the long time members come out of the woodwork and comment as well! (Fretman, Shadow, Doobie, Shredder, Deansolo and the others I forgot to name) For the newer members, you really need to calm down a bit. Jake fans are such passionate people, they seem to need to argue about everything. Language barriers aside, some of you are just mean spirited! Just remember that we all share a common bond - a love for great music. That is what this website is all about and what has sustained us all these years.

"Baby I know that you're leavin'. It's over, it's over I know. Now that my heart now is bleedin'...don't know which way to turn, right on! Cuz yesterday's gone, dreams carry on. Will you return my way, no. Sing me a sweet sweet song. Turn out the lights and my love will burn on and on. Hold me until tomorrow...dreams in the dark."

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...