old post

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

Re: old post

Postby Gutterflower » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:37 pm

Thanks for the heads up on Mrs. Williams' book, Kathy. I had no idea of its existence until I saw this thread - definitely going to snag a copy. Sounds like a good read 8)

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Gutterflower wrote:Thanks for the heads up on Mrs. Williams' book, Kathy. I had no idea of its existence until I saw this thread - definitely going to snag a copy. Sounds like a good read 8)

Yes, get a copy I found mine on Amazon. I've enjoyed reading about Mrs. William's life in Japan pre-WWII. I had no idea. And I was very suprised to learn that sweet potatos are a popular dish there. I thought only popular in the US. She was quite a lady. Very ahead of her time. Even as a young girl.
When she came to the US after Jake was grown she learned Country Line Dancing...
The way I found it, I just started reading old post here came across one dated 2010 about it. The book was published in 2001. And the stories I have shared, I've tried to be respectful to Mr. and Mrs. Williams, Jade and Jake. There is some personal stuff in there Jake may not want written about here. Hell, he may not give a shit. But, Jade might or she might not. I didnt want to take a chance in offending them.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Did Jake really sponsore a race car in the Cystic Fibrosis 500 Sim's Race in 2006? I read a old post about and wonder if it really took place. It was posted by Yankee he said he was the driver!! If so, Cool.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:07 am

Kathy wrote:Did Jake really sponsore a race car in the Cystic Fibrosis 500 Sim's Race in 2006? I read a old post about and wonder if it really took place. It was posted by Yankee he said he was the driver!! If so, Cool.

yes i have seen it but long time since havent got the link

its intresting there are some history involved too, like about Japan pre-WWII
thanks for info !
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:38 am

dixiefix wrote:
Kathy wrote:Did Jake really sponsore a race car in the Cystic Fibrosis 500 Sim's Race in 2006? I read a old post about and wonder if it really took place. It was posted by Yankee he said he was the driver!! If so, Cool.

yes i have seen it but long time since havent got the link

its intresting there are some history involved too, like about Japan pre-WWII
thanks for info !

No problem at all!! Glad people are enjoying!!! Something to keep us entertained until more Jakee news comes out!! :D

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Here's the last post Im making from Mrs. Williams book:

Jake's sister Susan was a very tallented ballet dancer. One year, for a tallent show, Jake played Mozarts "Minuet" while Susan did a toe dance.

Jake took piano for 10 years. His last piano recital, was when Jake was in the 9th grade, around 14 years of age. He played Beethoven's Sonta Pathetique so beautifully, his piano teacher told the audience that selection was mostly played by college students, as graduation exercises. And Jake out preformed them. This was his last recital. His mother was so proud of both of her classical trained children.

She did say since the time Jake could hold a pencil he was always drawing something. And his kindergarden teacher told Mrs. Williams, Jake's level of paintings were at a 3rd or 4th grade level. He liked to paint war pictures and forest monsters. Mrs. Williams tried to mail order art instructions for him but they did not make them for someone so young.

Wonder if he still paints or draws in his free time...This is a very tallented man!! 8)

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:00 pm

It is said in Japan that the child prodigy tends to be an everyday person :D

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:35 pm

angelrabbit wrote:It is said in Japan that the child prodigy tends to be an everyday person :D

Hey I like that!! That way everyone can feel special and encouraged to use their tallents whatever they may be!! :D

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby metalk76 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:51 am

Wow :) That's awesome!!! A multi talented man... Very sexy :wink: :wink:

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Kathy wrote:Here's the last post Im making from Mrs. Williams book:

Jake's sister Susan was a very tallented ballet dancer. One year, for a tallent show, Jake played Mozarts "Minuet" while Susan did a toe dance.

Jake took piano for 10 years. His last piano recital, was when Jake was in the 9th grade, around 14 years of age. He played Beethoven's Sonta Pathetique so beautifully, his piano teacher told the audience that selection was mostly played by college students, as graduation exercises. And Jake out preformed them. This was his last recital. His mother was so proud of both of her classical trained children.

She did say since the time Jake could hold a pencil he was always drawing something. And his kindergarden teacher told Mrs. Williams, Jake's level of paintings were at a 3rd or 4th grade level. He liked to paint war pictures and forest monsters. Mrs. Williams tried to mail order art instructions for him but they did not make them for someone so young.

Wonder if he still paints or draws in his free time...This is a very tallented man!! 8)

i was wondering some time about this video the part he is making a 360 degree turn @2:20 the same time he is playing the guitar 8O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWAohdmCl4o
- i mean how difficult could that be, is there also any kind of sports activities in his fulltime schedule - i mean not soccer(w feet)/football(w hand)lol :? but MMA martial arts or ditto ?

:!: :arrow: yeah i wish we could se some example/s of drawing sometime,somewhere ...
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:31 am

Thanks for the video...good find Dixie!! Love the way he gives the BIG E string hell!!! And playing the fret like a piano. 8) ...I noticed he detuned the BIG E on the Sass Jordan utube Rocknroll song too!!....actually I've detuned the E myself....just looks better when Jake does it!! :wink: My poor neighbors :lol:

Postby photozrus » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:33 pm

A new friend just gave me the book. Good stuff.

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...