old post

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member
Posts: 322
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: old post

Postby Kathy » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:01 pm

While we are waiting to see what is happening with Jakes new music

Here's another story from his mom's book

Mrs Williams said, Jake didn't like to practice the piano, too boring. And one day he told his mom his piano teacher had instructed him to strenghten his little finger. So, for a few minutes a day Jake would hit the same piano key over and over. His mom checked in on him and found him hitting the same key with his pinky finger while he was reading one of his favorate comic books. And he liked chocolate milk and cookies after practice.
:D

Rock N' Roll Rebel
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:27 pm
Location: WV

Re: old post

Postby mskarenrocks » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:21 am

It worked because he has some seriously strong fingers now:) Love stories like this of him:) Thank you for sharing with us.

All Access Member
Posts: 322
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: old post

Postby Kathy » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:56 pm

mskarenrocks wrote:It worked because he has some seriously strong fingers now:) Love stories like this of him:) Thank you for sharing with us.


Oh yes, it did but I don't think that was his intent at the time...He wanted to read his comicbook... :wink:

Rock N' Roll Rebel
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Re: old post

Postby metalk76 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Yes.. Awesome, thanks for sharing It's great to read some of Jake's young days.... :D He's is my favorite musician since the age of 10, believe-it or not 8) And what a great man as well <3

All Access Member
Posts: 322
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: old post

Postby Kathy » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Mrs. Williams said, Jake wanted to grow his hair long. Jake's dad told him to bring home A's and he could grow his hair. So, Jake brought in the A's and his dad let him grow his hair...Then Jake came home with a C 8O and Mr. Williams told him to cut his hair. So, Mr Jake split from home..with his long hair intact. 8)

Rock N' Roll Rebel
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Re: old post

Postby metalk76 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:35 pm

8) Sweet, Jakey's got such beautiful hair :wink: :wink: :D

Secret Loser
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:50 am

Re: old post

Postby angelrabbit » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:58 am

Jake said he hated when Sharon said to him (it's time to cut your hair).
Jake really hates to have a haircut.

I wonder if he cuts hair by himself when it grows too long.

Rock N' Roll Rebel
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:27 pm
Location: WV

Re: old post

Postby mskarenrocks » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:16 am

I wonder why Sharon would have even wanted him to cut it? I mean long hair was so popular back then especially for musicians and his was and is the most beautiful. I have noticed more and more musicians wearing their hair long lately.

Rock N' Roll Rebel
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Re: old post

Postby metalk76 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Probably Fit the rocker style at the time and for Ozzy 8) .... but let me say, Jake was sexy in that hair cut too. :wink: But I prefer Jake's hair in Badlands though!!

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 2138
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:00 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: old post

Postby MetalHead » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:02 am

angelrabbit wrote:Jake said he hated when Sharon said to him (it's time to cut your hair).
Jake really hates to have a haircut.

I wonder if he cuts hair by himself when it grows too long.


hmmm, strange...
the reason why Jake got the job over George Lynch was because
he had better/longer hair :!:
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

Secret Loser
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:50 am

Re: old post

Postby angelrabbit » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:22 am

the reason why Jake got the job over George Lynch was because
he had better/longer hair>


You have to say ' one of the reasons was that ..'

Killer of Giants
Posts: 1893
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: BFE

Re: old post

Postby Doobie » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:55 am

Sharon Osbourne or his lady Sharon?

Rock N' Roll Rebel
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:27 pm
Location: WV

Re: old post

Postby mskarenrocks » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:47 am

metalk76 wrote:Probably Fit the rocker style at the time and for Ozzy 8) .... but let me say, Jake was sexy in that hair cut too. :wink: But I prefer Jake's hair in Badlands though!!


I do too :D . Truthfully, I would think he is sexy even if he were bald also :wink:

Killer of Giants
User avatar
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:02 pm

Re: old post

Postby dixiefix » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:16 pm

Kathy wrote:Mrs. Williams said, Jake wanted to grow his hair long. Jake's dad told him to bring home A's and he could grow his hair. So, Jake brought in the A's and his dad let him grow his hair...Then Jake came home with a C 8O and Mr. Williams told him to cut his hair. So, Mr Jake split from home..with his long hair intact. 8)

one C... 8O ....what ?? when was that +did he leave home for good then :?:
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....
------------------+-------------------

All Access Member
Posts: 322
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: old post

Postby Kathy » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:05 pm

dixiefix wrote:
Kathy wrote:Mrs. Williams said, Jake wanted to grow his hair long. Jake's dad told him to bring home A's and he could grow his hair. So, Jake brought in the A's and his dad let him grow his hair...Then Jake came home with a C 8O and Mr. Williams told him to cut his hair. So, Mr Jake split from home..with his long hair intact. 8)

one C... 8O ....what ?? when was that +did he leave home for good then :?:


Hi Dixiefix, I dont have the book with me at the moment. But, Jake did (for now) return home. With out the book with me, Jake left home for good later on... I will give you quotes out of Mrs. Williams book Friday or Saturday night (US EST)... But please remember there are 2 sides to every story. All I have is what Mrs. Williams wrote. :) Also, do you need to know what a C is in the US. Not trying to be a smart ass, just making sure you understand the US grading system at the time...A is very good ...C is good( but is not as good mark, but average.)

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 2 guests