old post

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

All Access Member

old post

Postby Kathy » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:18 am

I went back in the forum as far as I could to read old post. It goes back to 2006. So, here are my questions from what I read Jake's parents or one of his parents died around that time. What happened to them? And, what happend to Jade's mother? Were they ever married? Where did she go? From what I could tell Jade used to answer questions on her dad's myspace and here too? Sorry for sounding so nosey, but I can't help it. Who started Jake e lee.com and how long has the site been up? I can see alot of you have been here for a longtime. Anybody know who was the first member? Are they still here? I know alot of questions. Sorry about that. If anyone wants to respond I thank ya.

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: old post

Postby mskarenrocks » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:34 pm

I saw that Jade is on Facebook and once in a while will post on his page. I do not think it is really Jakes page though. I think it is a fan page because he never posts anything but, she has a couple times.

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Kathy wrote:Where did she go? From what I could tell Jade used to answer questions on her dad's myspace and here too? Sorry for sounding so nosey, but I can't help it. Who started Jake e lee.com and how long has the site been up? I can see alot of you have been here for a longtime. Anybody know who was the first member? Are they still here? I know alot of questions. Sorry about that. If anyone wants to respond I thank ya.

i think you pretty much know about the questions yourself.........hrmf
------------------+-------------------
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:43 am

Accorrding to that Site info link I stumbled onto Jakeelee.com, is just over 13 years old. Or maybe even older. I dont know how often that site refreshes its info, or if it is curent. I think I was around when Jade used to respond here, or maybe it was MySpace. I found this today and dont think I have ever seen it.
http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/j ... 885872.htm
I am sure others have, but does not seem familiar to me. I know there is a ton of stuff in the photo gallery here, but never have taken the time to skim through it.

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:54 pm

I guess Jade is always watching here, she rarely writes just because
she doesn't have much to say?
Recently, someone posted a funny video here,
there were Jake and Sinner sinners members sitting on the sofa, talking languidly.
Jake was very interesting, he had a walking stick because he broke his
leg, he fell into a ditch when he drove a car. He even
had a chipped front tooth! 8O 8O He worried the chipped tooth with his tongue.
Maybe the reason his tooth chipped wasn't car accident.. 8)

Anyway, the video was so funny, but Jade came here angrily, (who posted this?
Delete it soon, or..) so we cannot see that, She noticed as soon as
the video posted here, so I guess she is watching here at all times.
I wish I could see that.

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Kathy- I think the website was started in 1999. Members had to re-register in 2006. I've been a member for a very long time (going back to 1999), but definitely not the first .

Chris O'Neill and someone else were the original webmasters. I forget when Jeff took over (2006 maybe).

Jake's parents passed away within a few months of each other, I don't remember what year, but I couldn't imagine how hard that must have been.

I can't comment on Jade's mother and her relationship with Jake, or how she passed. As for Jade, she hasn't posted here in a while. I think it's hard for her to post much info as Jake is very private. She may have stopped too because to me it seemed like she would get criticized/attacked by other posters on the board.

Angelrabbit, I remember that video on Youtube. Jade was upset that it was posted, and made it known on here. Jake was either drunk or high in the video and she took offense that the video was ever posted. Due to all the rumors out there, she ended up having to defend her father, as to why he had a cane, why his teeth looked bad, etc. I felt bad for her and I'm not sure if she has posted since then
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Louz, thank you for taking the time to post answers to my questions. I also, want to thank Angelrabbit and Machted01 for their time and answers. You really can't blame Jade for defending her Dad. I'd do the samething. Jake has lost alot in a short period of time. I lost my mom Dec 1997 and my dad April 2002. It's very hard thing to go through for anyone. I hope he has some type of support in Vegas or anywhere. Again thank you for your help.

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:34 pm

mskarenrocks wrote:I saw that Jade is on Facebook and once in a while will post on his page. I do not think it is really Jakes page though. I think it is a fan page because he never posts anything but, she has a couple times.

Also, thank you too for taking the time to write. :D

Secret Loser

Postby angelrabbit » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:35 am

<why he had a cane, why his teeth looked bad, etc. I felt bad for her and I'm not sure if she has posted since then<

Louz,
why do we have to be so serious 8O 8O
I need to know evry single bit of Jake, even the number of hair around his
ass hole

Ultimate Sinner

Postby LouZ » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:21 am

Angelrabbit- I'm not trying to be too serious. Sorry if it seems that way.

I was just recalling how I remember that whole video incident, and Jade's reaction at the time. For all we know, they're laughing at it.
I heard 'Purple Haze' on the radio and ...... it made the hairs on the back of my neck stood up

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:31 am

'I need to know evry single bit of Jake, even the number of hair around his
ass hole'

I have it on good authority that Jake's bottom is smooth

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby mskarenrocks » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:21 am

Sunrise wrote:'I need to know evry single bit of Jake, even the number of hair around his
ass hole'

LOL I would love to know that much about him as well:)

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Sunrise wrote:'I need to know evry single bit of Jake, even the number of hair around his
ass hole'

You do!!! 8O Then dish, my friend!! 8) I'm kidding, no, really

I did check out some of the gallery pics...there are so many...most of the time Jake looked like he really didn't want to be there. Mainly when Ozzy had him playing "dress up". He reminded me of when people dress their dog's up in "outfits"." God, why?" was the look. I personally like Jake in jeans a black or white open front shirt. Even in his mid 50's he still looks great :D

All Access Member

Postby Kathy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:49 pm

angelrabbit wrote:<why he had a cane, why his teeth looked bad, etc. I felt bad for her and I'm not sure if she has posted since then<

Louz,
why do we have to be so serious 8O 8O
I need to know evry single bit of Jake, even the number of hair around his
ass hole

Anglerabbit, I understand why some stuff would upset Jade..If the poor girl can't make contact with her dad even on facebook. She must love him so much..and that grand daughter..I wish Jake would wake up and see what he is missing. So,sad :cry:

Killer of Giants

Postby dixiefix » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Kathy wrote:
ass hole'

You do!!! 8O Then dish, my friend!! 8) I'm kidding, no, really
I did check out some of the gallery pics...there are so many...most of the time Jake looked like he really didn't want to be there. Mainly when Ozzy had him playing "dress up". He reminded me of when people dress their dog's up in "outfits"." God, why?" was the look. I personally like Jake in jeans a black or white open front shirt. Even in his mid 50's he still looks great :D

I DO DRESS UP MY CATS-NOTHING TO BE BOTHERED OF :!:
ASK AG-ATA ABOUT ALL HER PICTURES DURING A LONG PERIOD OF VERY INTENSE POSTING , sorry capslocked, but i wonder where she is gone since ,,,,,,,,
:?: What does this mean '''I have it on good authority..'' :?:
sorry peeps !!!! -i am a truth digger
Please dont mind,eh ? .....

Next

Return to All things Jake E Lee...