MY NAME IS JADE AND I AM JAKE E LEES DAUGHTER

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Re: MY NAME IS JADE AND I AM JAKE E LEES DAUGHTER

Postby Badseeddbs » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:46 pm

I too am glad to hear that you are getting together with your dad. Ive been through something simular and know the pain that it can be.

Now, I have questions that you may need your dad to answer. I am lucky enough to own one of your dads old ESP's butr my question is about his charvels.

1st, where are the blue and Purple ones? I think Ann Lewis has the blue one, but the purple one i have no idea.

Does he still have his white fender/charvel?

I know these arent personal questions, but other then knowing your dad is healthy and doing good, my questions are about inanimate objects,lol.

Its funny, I have the rehearsal video of you running around during practice with Badlands and I just think it is great how the guys in the band enjoyed having you around. Most guys in bands get miffed when someone brings thier kid.I dealt with that until I found a group of guys that were more mature,lol.
If I can think of better questions, I'll toss them out here.

Tell your dad that he still has RABID fans, who miss seeing him play or hearing new songs. He influenced my playing above all others and actually inspired me to pick up the guitar in hopes of looking as cool and playing as great as him. I still play along to his cd's and still find them inspiring and sometimes difficult to keep up :)

You have a beautiuful daughter, glad she got to hang with Grandpa and Gigi.

Take care,
Dave
Last edited by Badseeddbs on Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Access Member

Postby snowden7772 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:17 pm

Very cool to see you here!More importantly glad to hear you and your dad are on good terms.Unfortunately we are on limited time here on this planet and we need to use this little time we have the best we can.I used to think we had unlimited time.Unfortunately last year i found out different.Dont waste time like so many of us have,and take care.

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:50 pm

It's "wonderful" to have you visit/venture here on your Dad's Website JakeELee.com, Ms. Jade. I'm speechless right now & don't know quite what to ask of you: I'm just so very "pleased" that you and your little girl Sharon are doing fine and that you are keeping in close contact with your Elusive Rebel Pa (smile) in which some of that Rebelness rubbed off on you with enchantment. You grew-up to be a very fine beautiful & strong Rebel young woman, JADE and when those questions do come to my mind (boy I'm gonna be thinking up a storm this weekend...'you bet I'll have a couple of questions to ask ya/your "awesome" & your Father is too :!: )"please" continue to visit with us and if possible maybe some Re-union Family pix of you and Sharon, Gigi and Jake. Much love and God Bless, to a very groovin' hip girl. We all grow & learn (with wisdom) it's a never ending process. 8) :wink: :D

All Access Member

Postby jadessong » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:47 pm

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE .... SOME QUESTIONS I CAN NOT ANSWER CAUSE I DO NOT KNOW.... BUT THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING POLITE.....BUT TO THE MAN THAT HAS A VIDEO TAPE IF I GAVE YOU AN ADDRESS CAN I GET A COPY PLEASE????????????

All Access Member

Postby harddriver » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:59 pm

Thanks for checking in and taking the time to post. As you can see your dad is kind of popular on this site :wink: .

Postby skezza » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:18 am

harddriver wrote:Thanks for checking in and taking the time to post. As you can see your dad is kind of popular on this site :wink: .
just a bit :P
WWW.ULTIMATERHOADS.COM - Randy Rhoads Website!

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:38 am

skezza wrote:
harddriver wrote:Thanks for checking in and taking the time to post. As you can see your dad is kind of popular on this site :wink: .
just a bit :P

wonder why ? 8O
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:51 pm

Hello once again, Ms. Jade. My mind is still a blank I thought that I would have a bunch of questions but only a handful for now - here there are: 1) What's your favorite instrument and since your Dad/Jake E. Lee is such a Master Trailblazer of a musician did you ever consider learning to play a instrument and did your Father teach you some of his Classic Guitar skill vibes when you were growing up. 2) Do you own any of your Dad's instruments - my favorite is the Signature Blue Charvel Guitar, although by far the legendary B/W Charvel is basically everyone's favorite. 3) It was said that you were interested in fine Beauty grooming & styles and you were attending Beauty College studies for that and just wanted to say...'keep going for your goals & continue your College studies, 'cause we Citizens (Worldwide!) need all the healing beauty we can get (smile). I know it's hard/all that reading in all but you can do it :!: 4) How old is your little girl/Sharon now (I'm thinking either 3 or 4 yrs old), she is so so so cute a true 'tweet Rebel beauty like her Mom. I tell ya, Mr. Jake E. Lee have some real smart lovely ladies around him Gigi, Jade and 'tweet little Sharon all in which are keeping him in check/inline on his toes! Peace that will do for now and when you get the time I look forward to your answers. God Bless and take care, chat at you again. :wink: :D

Postby ryp11 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:44 pm

Hi Jade. Very cool that you're here :D

Do you know who Bob Daisley is at all? He was the Bass player with Ozzy, as well as writing all of the lyrics, & co-wrote & played with your dad on the 'Bark at The Moon' album, as well as the tour. He also co-wrote Ozzy's 'Ultimate Sin' album with your dad.

I recently spoke to him via email about a few things & i mentioned about your dad. Bob said he hadn't spoken to him since the 1980's, but would love to again, if it was possible.

I know you couldn't pass on your dad's email to me, but if you would like i could give you Bob's email to give to your dad? Hopefully it would be very cool for both of them to get to speak to each other again after such a long time. I know Bob would love too. Your Dad & he wrote some awesome music together.

Let me know if you can pass it on to your dad & i'll send you it.

Here's hoping. Thanks Jade :D

All Access Member

Postby PoetsandMadmen » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:07 pm

Jade, it's great that you're visiting the site nowadays, so welcome!

~Brian~

Rock N' Roll Rebel

Postby Tonefiend » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:16 am

Hey Jade,
On your Myspace you mention Beth Hart being your aunt. Beth is incredible! I saw here with another guitar legend a while back, Jeff Beck.

Can you explain the relationship is she related to your dad? Talent must run in the family!

Killer of Giants

Postby MetalHead » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:31 am

Tonefiend wrote:Can you explain the relationship is she related to your dad? Talent must run in the family!

maybe it's on her moms side ? 8)
"Spend less time chasing tones and more time just playing music." - Marty Friedman

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Just stumbled onto this thread. I wanted to bring it back to life. Beth Hart is on the top of my list as far as female vocalists go. Would love to see her and Jake colaberate. Probably never happen. As I believe she is Jade's mother, sister. If Jake and Jade's mother on bad terms, it probably would never happen though. Not sure what kind of relation they have. Thats just me speculating though, but man Beth is the bomb.

Secret Loser

Postby Sunrise » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:22 am

I think Jake's wife/mother of Jade is dead. I think she died a long time ago, I read that somewhere.

All Access Member

Postby macheted01 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:49 am

Now I feel bad, for some of my comment. No disrespect intended. I did not know any of the family history. I was just eager to learn that Beth Hart is related in some way. Ever since I first heard her do a single with Slash called Mother Maria, she captured my attention and have been following her ever since. Her and Joe Bonamassa did a release together called Don't Explain that is cool too. The woman has a great voice and she is at the top of my list as far as vocalist go.

PreviousNext

Return to All things Jake E Lee...