MY NAME IS JADE AND I AM JAKE E LEES DAUGHTER

Here we discuss topics related to Jake E Lee.

Moderator: skezza

Re: MY NAME IS JADE AND I AM JAKE E LEES DAUGHTER

Postby jadelee » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:28 pm

Sunrise wrote:Dont feel bad, you didn't do anything wrong. Dont Explain is brilliant, made me want to listen to it again.

Hey everyone. If u truly need me my email is jade_williams05@yahoo.com but please do not overwhelm ty. I well do my best to answer

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:56 pm

Your up-side down Gutterflower. That's a very beautiful photo of you. Happy New Year 2015.

Gutterflower wrote:Jade, it's really cool of you to stop by here - I hope you do it more often. I think you'll find that your dad's fans have enormous respect for him and his music - and we're always eager for any scrap of Jake news! So it's great to hear that you were finally able to find your dad and reconnect - better late than never :D

As for questions - I have a simple one: as a child, did you get to see him perform? If so, do you have any memories of shows, etc that you would be willing to share? 8)

All Access Member

Postby Shadow » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:02 pm

I hope you had a fantastic and groovin' Holiday/Christmas Season MS. JADE and a very secure & prosperous New Year 2015 to you and your Family. Many Blessing to the Rebel legend's daughter and granddaughter. God Bless.

Shadow wrote:In addition to my previous replies above: I Pray and hope all is well with JAKE E. LEE's Family daughter and granddaughter Jade and Sharon (Lee-Williams) and their set goal(s) on what they want to accomplish: their definitely a treasure to the Rebel legend Musician's heart. God Bless.

Previous

Return to All things Jake E Lee...